Shopping online? Of course you are! We live in the 21st century. The age of viruses (ahem, covid – thanks for ruining 2020 -_-), convenience, Amazon, eBay, Wayfair, Ali Baba, drone delivery, garage delivery, you get the picture. If everything around us is getting smarter, why not start shopping smarter, too? Check out some of DealMe.club’s Shopping Pro Tips to shop wisely and save yourself a few bucks along the way.
Complete purchases on smile.amazon.com.
- smile.amazon donates a portion of your sale to a charity of your choice.
- Instead of shopping on amazon.com, head over to smile.amazon.com, select a charity of your choice, and make your purchases. It’s that simple!
- There are no added fees/charges for using smile.amazon.com.
Download the Rakuten extension onto your web browser(s) and mobile device(s).
- The Rakuten extension will pay you back for shopping online at one of their partner sites.
- Use the Rakuten link here to create your free account and start collecting money back from your purchases today.
- Download the app today and start saving automatically when you make purchases from your mobile or tablet devices.
Download the Honey extension onto your web browser(s).
- The Honey extension finds and applies coupon codes automatically for you!
- Honey can also provide historical price data to help you make informed decisions about your purchases.
- Click here to join Honey and start saving now.
- Side note: Honey can slow down load pages, but there’s an option to turn it on manually if you want to.
Did we miss something? Tell us by commenting below! We’d love to hear your money saving tips.
Don’t forget to share our shopping tips with all your friends and family!